Welcome to New Horizons Elementary School
- Class and school size are small;with a total school enrollment of about 100 children in grades K-5.
- Teachers engage their students.
- Ground rules set the tone for respectful behavior.
- High expectations and clear consequences are articulated to students frequently.
- The staff is dedicated, experienced,highly-qualified, and caring.
- Structured classroom and school routines provide stability and direction.
- There is meaningful involvement of families, at home and at school.
We have Open House dates every October and January.
Tours are always available upon request, too.
Please call us to schedule a tour – (910) 392-5209
New Horizons Provides:
+ Academic Challenge
+ Integrated Technology Collaboration
+ Interdisciplinary Instruction
+ Brain-Based learning Strategies
+ Small Classes
Qualities of Our Graduates:
*Strength of Character
*Motivated to Learn
*Valued and Respected
- September 7 Labor Day Holiday – School CLOSED
- September 9 Orientation: Grades K-3, 6:00 pm
- September 10 Orientation: Grades 4 & 5, 6:00 pm
- September 19 Parent Work Day – 7:30-10:30 am
- October 19 Open House 9 am-12 pm; 5-6:30 pm