New Horizons Elementary School
Class and school size are small;
with a total school enrollment of about 100 children
in grades K-5.
Teachers engage their students.
Ground rules set the tone for respectful behavior.
High expectations and clear consequences are articulated
to students frequently.
The staff is dedicated, experienced,
highly-qualified, and caring.
Structured classroom and school routines
provide stability and direction.
There is meaningful involvement of families,
at home and at school.
New Horizons Provides:
Integrated Technology Collaboration
Brain-Based learning Strategies
Qualities of Our Graduates:
Strength of Character
Motivated to Learn
Valued and Respected
- March 31-April 11 Standardized Testing
- April 14-18 Spring Break – School Closed
- April 25 Field Day 1-2:15 pm
- April 26 Parent Work Day – 7:30-10:30 am
- April 28 Open House 9:00-12:00 & 5:00-6:30 p.m.