New Horizons Elementary School
Class and school size are small;
with a total school enrollment of about 100 children
in grades K-5.
Teachers engage their students.
Ground rules set the tone for respectful behavior.
High expectations and clear consequences are articulated
to students frequently.
The staff is dedicated, experienced,
highly-qualified, and caring.
Structured classroom and school routines
provide stability and direction.
There is meaningful involvement of families,
at home and at school.
New Horizons Provides:
Integrated Technology Collaboration
Brain-Based learning Strategies
Qualities of Our Graduates:
Strength of Character
Motivated to Learn
Valued and Respected
- August 16 Parent Work Day 7:30-10:30 am
- August 21 All School Ice Cream Social 5:30 pm
- August 25 Staff Work Day – No School for Students
- August 26 First Day of School
- September 1 Labor Day Holiday – School Closed
- September 20 Parent Work Day 7:30-10:30 am
- October 6 Staff Work Day – No School for Students