- Tuition can be paid annually, semi-annually, or monthly. If you elect to pay annually, you are not required to pay for tuition insurance, although you can participate in this program if you would like. You MUST participate in this program if you pay semi-annually or monthly.
- Payment due dates are listed on enrollment contracts.
- Monthly payments are divided up into 11 separate payments, each due by the third business day of the month. You MUST give us permission via a Bank Draft Authorization form to make withdrawals directly from your bank account to use this option.
- You will be billed $30 for any returned check or if there is insufficient funds to cover a monthly tuition payment in any automated bank payments. A $50 fee will be issued for late tuition payments.
- Credit cards are accepted for payments; however, it is preferred that this type of payment be done in person during normal office hours (weekdays 8:30 am to 1 pm).